1. Simultaneously charges up to 8 tablets, including iPads ，laptops and any type-c connector devices up to 15.7''.
2. Locking steel doors and side panels prevent theft and tampering.
3. Each type-c charging port delivers up to 3 Amps of charging current； and Each port volt can be automatically delivered by identifying what the device need max.
4. Rear wall-mounted slots make the cabinet easy to mount on the wall, and the bottom rubber feet makes it easy to put on the desk or floor.
5. Doors open at least 180 for improved access to devices. and can be reverse install the door open from right or left.
6. Child-safe design with smooth, rounded corners and edges to safeguard students.
7. Stack up to charge 16 ports devices.
8. USB Type-C to Type-C cable is optional .
9. Type-C charging system with fan included, and fan's on and off mode is according to its temperature automatically.
Charging devices quantity
Max.Slot size for Device（cm）
Packing Weight( KG)
Wallmount slot&desk feet
Castors & stack kit
Charging port type
Charging output capacity
Input cord type
C13 to Country plug(2m in lenth)
3-point lock system.
Built to Last
-3” Heavy-duty castors for easy movement, and can hold 50KG each castor.
-Power-coated, heavy-gauge steel construction for durability and long wear.
-Smart cooling system with air flow ventilation keeps the devices lifetime in use.
-ETL， CE, Rohs, CCC certificate listed.
Jamanet warrants the product to be free of defects in design, materials, assembly and craftsmanship for the warranty period stated in the product features and from the date of purchase. Evidence of purchase will be required to obtain warranty service. In the event that a defect, malfunction or failure occurs or is discovered during the warranty period, Jamanet will repair or replace, at its option, the products which in the reasonable judgment of Jamanet are deemed defective
Going Green in the Classroom
Reduce Paper Use
According to the government, the paper discarded during one school year at a school was equal to about 28 pounds per student, staff member, and teacher. That means a classroom of 30 students can easily use around 840 pounds of paper each and every school year. Reducing your use of paper is an easy way to go green this upcoming school year. We recommend taking notes and teaching lessons on devices like iPads, laptops, or other tablets as an easy way to reduce paper use. Equally, creating lessons and units that can be taught electronically is another great way to reduce paper use.
While employing a mobile device program can seem overwhelming, it doesn’t have to be! All of our charging rack carts and charging stations are designed to facilitate your iPad, Chromebook, Laptop or Tablet deployments. These universal charging stations boast durable construction, yet adaptable designs to ensure that your multi-device charging station lasts well into the future. See which charging station or cart is right for you here.