1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25℃ of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0. 1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance : includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. Line regulation is measured from low line to high line at rated load.
5. Load regulation is measured from 0% to 100% rated load.
6. The ambient temperature derating of 5℃/1000 m is needed for operating altitude greater than 2000m (6500ft).
7. The power supply is considered as a component which will be installed into a finalequipment. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMC directives. For guidance on how to perform these EMC tests.