Methyl naphthoquinone was produced by oxidation, also named Vitamin K3; The sulfonated products could be used as textile auxiliaries, surfactants and emulsifiers. It is the material for oral contraceptives and insecticides and can also be used to produce plant growth regulators.
Product Parameter (Specification)
NAPHTHALENE, 2-METHYL-; beta-Methylnaphthalene.
Appearance and property: solid
Boiling point: 241-242 ° C (lit.)
Melting point: 34-36 ° C (lit.)
Freezing point: 34.5 ℃
Flashing Point: 208 ° F
Refractive index: 1.6019
Water solubility: 0.00246 g/100 mL
Stability: Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
Storage conditions: the warehouse is ventilated and low-temperature dry, and stored separately from oxidant.
Our Factory And Company
Our factory advanced production technology and equipment.
Major Exporting Countries
Deliver, Shipping And Serving
We will provide you with quality products and professional services. You are always welcome to consult us. We will provide you with a comprehensive offer, including quotation, payment, mail, etc. We look forward to your inquiry.
Why Choose Us ?
1. Full experience of large numbers containers loading in Chinese sea port.
2. Packing with pallet as buyer's special request.
3. Best service after shipment with e mail.
4. Cargoes together with container sales service available.
5. Full experience for Canada & Japan export.
6. Cargoes photo before and after loading into container.