Dimethyl malonic acid, also known as 2,2-dimethylmalonate or 2,2-propanedicarboxylate, belongs to the class of organic compounds known as dicarboxylic acids and derivatives. These are organic compounds containing exactly two carboxylic acid groups. Dimethyl-malonic acid exists as a solid, soluble (in water), and a moderately acidic compound (based on its pKa).
Extinguishing media Suitable extinguishing media Use water spray, alcohol-resistant foam, dry chemical or carbon dioxide. Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture Carbon oxides Advice for firefighters Wear self contained breathing apparatus for fire fighting if necessary. Further information no data available
1.Delivery Time: Within 7days after received the payment/LC 2.FOB Port: Qingdao seaport /Shanghai seaport /Hangzhou Airport/ Ningbo seaport 3.Transportation:By sea /Air/Courier
We have following 1kg, 5kg, 10kg and 25kg packing, also could be packed as customer’s requirement.
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
5. Faster delivery: Sample order in stock and one week for bulk production.
6. We have strong cooperation with DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX, EMS. Or you also can choose your own shipping forwarder.