Ceramic Fiber Paper is manufactured from high-grade ceramic fiber formed into flexible sheet. It offers high temperature resistance, very low thermal conductivity, chemical corrosion resistance and thermal shock stability.
Ceramic Fiber Paper can be widely used in the applications where purity, cracking resistance and heat resistance are highly required. It provides excellent heat resistance and thermal insulation in a rather limited space.
● High temperature stability
● Low thermal conductivity
● Low heat storage
● Close tolerance with excellent surface finish
● Easy to cut, drill or saw
● High temperature gasket
● Ingot mould liner
● Refractory back up insulation
● Heat shield and silencer insulation
● Hot top lining
● Molten metal splash and spark protection
Specifications and packaging
The standard volume and high-dimensional paper has 610mm, 1200mm width, thickness and length listed in the following table. Special thickness, width and length can also be customized and supplied.