Galvanized roofing sheet is a steel plate with a layer of zinc on the surface. It is commonly used economical and effective anti rust surface treatment. and it is used to prevent corrosion of metal sheet from prolonging its service life.
1. Alloying galvanized steel sheet
2. Electro galvanized steel sheet (EGS)
3. One side galvanization and double side differential galvanized steel plate
4. Alloy and composite galvanized steel sheet
(1) It improves the flatness and smoothness and also to smooth the surface of the zinc particles to make the strip smooth, which
is particularly favorable for the future deep drawing and other applications with high precision.
(2) After finishing, the surface has certain roughness. It can improve the adhesion force of the zinc coating, and store a certain amount of oil, which is beneficial to the lubrication
of the stamping die when deep drawing.
(3) For the prepaint, the small zinc flower can still be visible through the paint layer though
the surface is controlled by small zinc spangle. Therefore, for some galvanized plates with high demand, the surface of small zinc spangle should be treated by finishing. This will make the product get a more uniform silver appearance.
(4) The lower yield point can be reduced and the yield platform can be disappearing or not too obvious. The slip line can be prevented in the subsequent
drawing or deep drawing process, and the possibility of deep drawing can be improved.